Euklis srl, a completely Italian company, is proud to announce this important recognition, which comes after a great deal of work carried out with passion and tenacity, even during the difficulties created by the pandemic!
Euklis is one of the winning companies in the #Call4Innovation of Unicredit StartLab, an initiative created to support innovation and new technologies and which saw the participation of innovative companies from all over Italy!
Among the many high-tech companies, Euklis Project was awarded. At the center of the project is FaRe Hybrid, the first Physical Multi Factor Authentication Platform that, through Artificial Intelligence, certifies the identity of People, Vehicles and Objects.
In addition to the innovative nature of the project, the team was evaluated, young and highly qualified but at the same time led by professionals with twenty years of experience in the security sector, and the reference market which, thanks to the versatility of the FaRe Hybrid solution, is extremely heterogeneous.
On the occasion of the Digital Commission held on June 24, 2021, a group of industry experts, entrepreneurs and professionals from the Unicredit network evaluated the finalists and chose the business projects that will become part of their acceleration program.
The Commission met the teams of the selected high-potential brands and had among the experts involved some of the main players at Italian and international level:
- Francesca Chieti, Chief Strategy, Business Development & Transformation Office, TIM
- Federico Dalpozzo, Startups & VCs Business Growth, Google
- Roberto Loro, Director Technology & Innovation, Dedagroup
- Enrico Mercadante, Director, Architectures & Innovation - South Europe, Cisco Systems Italy
- Valerio Momoni, Chief Strategy and Corporate Development Officer, Cerved
- Roberto Privitera, Head of Marketing and Business Development, Acantho (Hera Group)
- Laura Rocchitelli, Chairman & CEO, Rold Group
- Paolo Barbatelli, Chief Sales & Innovation Officer, Rold Group
Euklis project is not only an original idea but a real innovative paradigm that focuses on Identity as the new Perimeter of Security and FaRe Hybrid, the first Physical Multi Factor Authentication Platform!