1) In addition to internal staff generally using their badges to enter, managers and executives sometimes do not clock in. In addition, visitors and outside staff are without badges
2) A physical barrier is not provided at all entrances.
3) Exit is often not regulated by an access control system.
Euklis provides several access options.
1) For internal staff:
- a bluetooth system installed on the company smartphone that allows automatic door opening at a maximum distance of 3 meters.
- a face recognition system that allows automatic door opening after storing the face within the database.
2) For visitors:
- a mobile app, possibly customized with the company logo, for managing the flow of visitors accessing specific areas for a specific period of time via Predictive QR Code®, a patented virtual card system that enables secure, digital authentication.
- a visitor self check-in system directly at the entrance via tablet for registration. The visitor will receive a paper badge or a static QR Code via SMS or e-mail.