Become a certified GUEST ON CLOUD provider, the innovative authentication system with Predictive QR Code®!
Are you a business, a sports club, do you organize events, manage time & attendance control, are you a security company or, more generally, do you need to quickly and easily authenticate customers, suppliers or guests to get them access within your organization or provide them with your services?
Do you want in seconds your guest to receive a secure QR Code that cannot be copied or transferred and that works exclusively from their smartphone to authenticate themselves?
Become a Guest on Cloud provider immediately, and manage the access of your guests, clients, and internal and external staff securely, fluidly, and digitally, directly on the cloud!
How it works:
Provider Company: subscribe to the Guest on Cloud service and manage your contacts, master data, login credentials or service availability and send them, via email or SMS, a unique pin associated with your company, which will allow them to register in seconds and receive on their smartphone the Predictive QR Code®, a dynamic and predictive QR Code that cannot be copied because it changes every 500 milliseconds.
Authenticate your guest through a QR Code reader or through a mobile app installed on the smartphone of the dedicated check in staff.
User: after receiving the numeric pin from the provider company, i.e., the organization that will be hosting or providing a service, the user downloads the Guest on Cloud mobile app on their smartphone free of charge, enters the pin, accepts the privacy and safety policies, and immediately receives the Predictive QR Code® .
Guest on Cloud leverages an innovative and Patent Pending technology, the Predictive QR Code®, which is a Virtual Card system that enables secure authentication via dynamic and predictive QR Codes and prevents them from being copied because:
- it changes every 500 milliseconds
- if copied, it cannot be used, as the validity expires with each change
- Event organizers: corporate events, invitation-only events, ticketed events, fashion shows, etc.
- Entities that issue nominative tickets: concerts, shows, sporting events, etc.
- Providers of subscription services: gyms, parking, transportation, car/bike sharing, etc.
- Companies that need to manage the flow of visitors, suppliers, transporters, etc., including for access to restricted areas
- Booking desks/offices in coworking spaces
Book a free demo!